Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a lot of moving.

Is there someone you are completely tangled up in?
- Not completely. There is somebody I need to talk to because, as we all know, I wear my heart on my sleeve & can't NOT tell somebody how I feel, even if I'm not sure how I feel. Does that makes sense?

What do you daydream about the most?
- Money? I like money.

If you could run away to any place, where would you go?
- Mary Pat & I are planning our escape to Charleston, SC. Don't ask.

How often is your smile fake?
- I can't smile & not mean it. I tried earlier today when I asked some rude gay guy if I could help him & he looked at me & said "Uh, I don't know you. I know her. Sorry." ... everybody kept saying "That's just how he is" & I would reply with... well, my reply wasn't very nice. Let's just say, I was taken aback by the pure lack of manners & human decency of this guy. I've been there 2 weeks, guy. Of course you don't know me.

Is there anything/​​anyone you're losing faith in?
- Not really... cause for every 1 asshole I meet on a daily basis, there are about 3-4 really nice, genuine people to makeup for them. The pricks sometimes overshadow them, but I'm learning to look past that.

When was the last time you completely broke down?
- Ooh, I don't know. Completely would have to be a little bit after we got back from Spring Break. It got ugly.

Who can make or break your day?
- Just people.

What do you do during a thunderstorm?
- If it's not bad, then I either enjoy it or sleep. If it gets intense, I cry, pray & check the weather a lot haha

Is there any song right now that could make you cry?
- There's always a couple that do it for me all the time. I try not to listen to those.

Are you addicted to anything?
- Salt & cheese?

Would you rather write a paper or give a speech?
- Write a paper, any day of the week.

How many piercings do you have?
- 2.

What is your biggest regret?
- None. Those of you who know me well (which would be all of you, I assume... if not, that's strange) probably think I should have millions. I probably should. That won't help anything though.

Describe your favorite shirt?
- Hmm... I'm gonna go w/ my Ryan Adam's shirt (black w/ the red Cardinology rose on it)

Are you lying to yourself about something?
- I'm pretty realistic with myself. I had a very vocal convo with myself in the WalMart parking lot a few days ago, actually.

Yellow fingernail polish: yes or no?
- Yes.

What is your dog's name?
- I do not own one of those.

Are you going to lose some of you're friends nest year?
- I don't have any bird friends, sir.

Is it hard for you to be happy for someone else?
- No.

Would you rather go camping or spend a day at the spa?
- Uh, spa. I like those backrubz.

Chicken or beef?
- Chicken & beef & beer.

Do you like to wear formal wear?
- Yes.

Do you like pale or bright colors more?
- I like all colors. Mainly bright.

Have you ever been so hurt that you wanted to stop feeling completely?
- Gosh yes. I can never express that feeling.

Have you ever taken a long trip alone?
- No more than 3 hours.

Is there a specific moment you can replay in your mind perfectly?
- My memory isn't that horrible. Yes.

Has an ex ever wanted you back after they left you?
- Yes.

Do you leave your feelings unspoken?
- Rarely... & I probably should.

Do you think there are different kinds of pain?
- Oh yeah. I'm a master at all of them.

Name something good that happened today?
- Hmm... Well, work was good I suppose. My Subway had plenty of cheese on it, as did the ham & cheese sandwich I made for dinner.

What did you do yesterday in detail?
- Made breakfast for lunch, went to MP's & layed out for about 30 minutes before the rain, then we proceeded to lay on the couch ALL day watching the Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon, napping & facebooking. Memorial Day.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
- Yep.

Was yesterday better than today?
- They were too different.

What do you regret most this week?
- It's only Tuesday. Knock on wood I won't be regretting anything anytime soon.

Do you talk a lot?
- Oh that really depends... sometimes I can't stop.

Did you cry today?
- Nope.

Where were you at 8 this morning?
- Work.

Have you ever been rude to someone without even realizing it?
- I'm sure.

Have you ever thought your inner organs were failing?
- My throat feels like it's about to explode.

If you could change some of the past without changing the future would you?
- What sense would that make?

Are you single?
- More than ever... if that even makes sense. I have absolutely no ties to anyone for the first time in over a year.

Who was the last guy you hugged?
- Probably somebody Saturday night.

Have you done something stupid to get a guy's/girl's attention?
- Get blackout, cause I thought that was the only way I could talk to guys for a long time. That ended up with me making out with every male at Austin Peay.

When you were in elementary school, did you change best friends a lot?
- No. I can't remember that far back, really haha

What was the last movie you watched?
- Some creepy movie on Lifetime. I know, I know.

Does it annoy you when people say they'll call but never do?
- Depends on who it is. I don't much like the phone.

Could you go a month without cursing?
- I wanna try. I don't think it's possible, as sad as that is. I hate cussing, it's SO unattractive.

What did you do this Spring Break?
- Do we need to ask this? I went balls to the wall, basically.

How's your heart lately?
- It's in there. I shall kill it with salt soon enough.

What will you do after this?
- After I peel my lettuce for our work cookout tomorrow, probably sleep.

What was the last tv show you watched?
- The OC.

Do you own a piece of clothing with your school name on it?
- Lots of it. Well, my former school... shoot.

Last person to take a picture with?
- My camera says it's Jessica.

How many letters are in your last name?
- 5.

Is there a girl that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
- Yes.

What are you currently listening to?
- The Avett Bros. They remind me of little Cale & I miss that kid.

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
- Saturday night I guess.

Was the first person you talked to today male or female?
- Female. Gotta love that teller line!

No comments:

Post a Comment