I wish every day was a member of the weekend.
I have this wisdom tooth that I do believe is trying to break free of my gums & run off to cause misery to millions of others besides myself. I thought all mine were in & settled, but man was I wrong. It hurts & it's causing flu-like symptoms in the rest of my body. I'm les mis, to sum it up.
I keep singing the theme song of the Dolly Parton film "9 to 5", but am having to change the words to "Working 8 to 5 with a 1 hour lunch break, what a way to make a livin'."... it's not quite as catchy. Anyways, I still like my job a lot. Probably more than I should. I come home too exhuasted to do anything (hense why no one has recieved a "thank you" note from me yet... I swear it's on my agenda for the week!). This tooth situation forced me to come home, binge eat, binge nap, binge finish Eclipse, & binge blog. After this, I will binge Nyquil & binge sleep. I wish Dad would give me my graduation present (my kitten) so I wouldn't be so lonley when I got home! That's the saddest sentence I've ever said. But really, I haven't had a roommate in about 2 weeks. It's not so bad play-living-by-yourself, just kinda sad. I promise this isn't a pity party, I just have nothing else of relivance to talk about.
What's strange to me is, well, me. I am strange. A month ago, I was all he wanted. Although I in no way wanted him back, just knowing he's with somebody else is only a half-relief. I stopped talking to him because I knew he wasn't right for me. He (finally) stopped talking to me because he found somebody else. That's a guy for ya, I guess. I hope she's a good girl. I hope she can put up with him & change him like I just couldn't bring myself to do anymore. It gets exhausting.
Then there's the "best friend" who I may have to cut the friendship off with if some things don't change... such as him being TRASHED & pretending to be ok so he makes sure he gets me home to my apt "safely" & nobody else... then proceeding to almost wreck about 4-5 times & almost run a redlight. That was the latest incident in many. It's getting ridiculous how he acts & nothing I say will make him backoff. If it comes to the point where we cannot be friends, then it will have to come to that point. He put both of our safety on the line for selfish reasons & that is NOT ok. I do love him with all of my heart, but will never see him in that light. I thought he knew that, but certain things continue to happen to show me that isn't the case.
I'll stop. Goodnight, world. Let's hope I wakeup toothless.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment