Because all I do with my days now is work, eat, & catch up on my tv (thank the gods for DVR), I've decided I should blog more often.
I adore my new job. Adore it. The only problem I have (which is kind of a big one & will become bigger) is the woman who will become my head teller when the new branch opens in June. I've never been so automatically annoyed by anyone in my life. I don't even wanna get into it. I'm just thankful everybody I work with feels the same way. Once the new branch opens, it will just be me, her, Yolanda (who I love), & a part-timer at Wilma Rudolph... at least I have Yo to keep me sane, cause this woman is unbearable. That was my rant for the day.
Courtni's been in Chicago since Saturday. I didn't mind having the apt to myself until 5 minutes ago when I was washing my face & heard a noise. The walls are very thin so I'm positive it was Jess & Courtney next door, BUT my paranoid mind refuses to keep the water on anymore & runs into her room. My bedroom door is now shut & locked, like that'll help a lot. Gotta love Downtown Clarksy.
Tonight, a few of us headed over to the Daniel's presh house to celebrate Amanda's bday. Of course, I laughed way too much as always when I'm around those people. The Cooksey's gave me a graduation present--a "courage" angel. Mrs. Janet said it was because I kept going when I wanted to give up... I don't think she realized how true that statement is. The whole night, I would find myself just looking at everybody & soaking them in. I feel like that's so necessary to do lately. I love my friends. They have been my backbone, my family, my strength, my life, when I honestly didn't think I had any of those things left. I would never let myself truely, 100% tell them how they've saved my life, but they have. I wouldn't be here today. I've never admitted that before. Well, there ya go.
By the by, happy birthday Manderz :)
Is it sad that the main reason I feel like I'm never going to meet anybody is because I'm not in college anymore? Dear Maggie, it's obvious that you weren't having much luck finding a soul mate IN college so calm the hell down. Love, Maggie. I just had to get that out of my system.
Make this week go by faster. I'm gonna read my stories & hit the hay. So old. Love love.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1. I love that Yo is an acceptable abbrev. for Yolanda.
ReplyDelete2. Thank you for birthday shout outs.
3. I am glad you are alive.
4. I laughed out loud when I read "Dear Maggie.." My house is quiet except for me laughing at my screen.
5. Love.