Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday.

I think this ridiculously random weekend is exactly what I needed. I needed to go places where I knew he wouldn't be (which was beginning to seem impossible), be with people I'm not used to being around, talk to strangers, drink too much, you know. It was fun. So random, but fun. And necessary. Fun & random & necessary. Why am I still typing? Anyways.

These next few weeks of school may literally be the death of me. I don't even want to get into everything I have to do. Everything's due. Projects, presentations, term papers, tests, quiz after quiz after quiz. THEN I can graduate. They always pile it on the last month. Jerks.

So, my spirits have been better. He's unavoidable, but I've dealt with worse situations. I've come to terms with the fact that I made this mistake & have to move on. I apologized, I said my piece & this is how things turn out. I sometime lose sight of how strong I am because I rarely feel that I actually am strong. Once again, everybody loses their way on occasion. This past month, I definitely lost sight of who I am & who I want to be. I'll be that better person eventually.

I have amazing friends & a family who would do anything for me (although I'm too stubborn to ever really ask for help... I know I'd get it). Everything will work itself out. There's no happy medium when it comes to time. I feel like everything's going at lighting speed (top 2 gayest things I've said today), but when it comes to mental time (healing, bettering, you get it)... it takes way too long. Dear time: give me money & make me happy. Love, Maggie. I'm not even making sense anymore. Let's nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment