New apt:
Coming together VERY slowly, but surely. I don't have things most apartments should definitely have, but everything will work itself out. I've never been so broke in my life either, but hell... livin' the dream, right? I FINALLY got cable & internet today (I know, I know) & I'm much more content now. I'm beginning week 2 here. Week one was all around rough. I cried a lot. I'm not sure why, but I did. I felt homesick, but that doesn't even make sense. I haven't had a steady place to live in a long time. I've been writing a lot more, trying to get things situated, trying to get right. I'm better now. I'm happy here :) Minus the noises. That's what I get for living in the homeless center of Clarksville.
Boys:
Just give me Caleb Followill for the love of all things holy.
Honestly, though, nothing is happening in this department. I still get crushes on the impossible. I guess there's some things I'll never grow out of.
Work:
Work has been amazing since last Monday because Jacquie has been on vacation. She'll be back next week. Get ready for me to be just as les mis as I was. She's just not a nice person & I hate that she makes me dislike something I otherwise really like doing.
I've had a couple rough patches recently, but I have overcome. I realize I'm far from being alone, no matter how much I feel like I am sometimes. Everybody feels that way on occasion. I'm finally pretty settled in here so I can start calming down on the stress factor. I've had long weeks, good weekends, & I've cried a lot. I have amazing friends, though, so I'm money.
This wasn't as fun as you probably hoped. My apologies.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment